Castor Oil is derived from the seeds of the castor bean plant Ricinus communis. Records show that many years ago the plant was referred to as the “Palma Christe” because the shape of the plant’s leaves were said to resemble the palm of Christ.
Castor Oil can do wonders for your skin & body.
- Castor Oil is used for Warts, Skin Tags, Acne, Dry Skin, Moles & Cellulite.
- Castor Oil contains Ricinoleic Acid that kills Germ & Bacteria.
- Castor Oil contains Omega-6 Fatty Acids that soothe cracked & dry skin.
- Castor Oil contains Vitamin-E that fights Free Radicals & Skin Aging.
- Castor Oil naturally boosts immune function & speeds up healing process.
- Castor Oil increases white blood cells & the count of T-11 cells that acts as anti-bodies that help kill viruses, fungi, bacteria & cancer cells.
- Castor Oil helps balance hormones & improves fertility.
The following essential oils can be added to Castor Oil for added benefits:
Castor Oil & Tea Tree Oil for Warts
Mix 1 teaspoon caster oil, 1 tea spoon baking soda & 2 drops of tea tree oil. Apply the mixture & cover with a band-aid & leave overnight.
Caster Oil & Rosehip for Dry Skin
Mix 1 teaspoon castor oil & half tea spoon rosehip oil & apply on dry skin twice a day.
Caster Oil & Lavender for Acne
Mix 1 teaspoon of castor oil & 2 drops lavender oil & apply after cleansing of affected area.
CASTER OIL & COCONUT OIL
Mix 1 teaspoon of castor oil, 1 teaspoon of coconut oil & rosemary leaves & apply on scalp for 2 hours before shower.